The barbell squat is one of the most valuable weightlifting exercises out there. It builds great muscles in your legs, core and glutes. I am convinced that the reason I am able to run is because these squats made my legs and feet strong. Start out with just the bar and don’t add any weight until you’re more comfortable with the movement and form. Form is more important than the weight amount.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- RT @runcolfax: Runners steadily crossing the finish line now. #runcolfaxFollow Me! 3 days ago
- RT @runcolfax: New half marathon men's event record Daniel Kipkoech1:04:54. #runcolfaxFollow Me! 3 days ago
- Finished my fourth half marathon at #runcolfax today. Proud of myselfFollow Me! 3 days ago
- RT @runcolfax: When you can’t breathe, nothing else matters. @AmericanLungCO has over 30 participants running to fight lung disease. #goodc…Follow Me! 3 days ago
- RT @runcolfax: Nicole Chyr broke her own event record to win women's marathon in 2:57:18! #runcolfaxFollow Me! 3 days ago